21.10.13

I want it and I want it now

It has become some kind of ritual of mine, well I figure I am not the only person doing it, but every time I see something I like online I instantly save the picture. It doesn't matter whether it's food, clothes, books etc. The important thing is the feeling that a certain picture can create. Not to be too nostalgic and romantic I think I've created something that will help me keep all of my cool emotions in one place. I present you:

"I want it and I want it now" series, here's the pilot:

  • Ripped jeans - I've got two pairs, but I think I need bigger holes.
  • Pumpkin pie - oh do I really need to explain this one? Pumpkin has taken over the Autumn.
  • 3.1 Phillip Lim fuzzy bag - I've always wanted a fuzzy friend I can carry around and to worry about feeding it.
  • H&M sweater-my mum had a similar sweater. Yeah I know, if only she hadn't thrown it away.
  • Film noir scenery-Admit it, you would kill to feel like Lauren Bacall just for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment