14.10.13

How to shop a Topshop sale

I was unable to focus on anything else today, after I've seen one, magical, pink word on Topshop website-SALE. So let me present you a little notes as how to shop a Topshop sale:


1. You'll know the right shoes, when you see them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2. If it's jacquard and cobalt, it means you need to have it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. When you see fringe, just press "add to the bag"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4. A little aztec print to make a proper statement. Don't worry about how you gonna explain to your boyfriend that this print won't go out of fashion after the season. It's a waste of time, just buy it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5. Jewelry-big and shiny. Oh did I mentioned big?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Note: I was away for some time and didn't realize that decorating a flat could take over your life. It is really time consuming and addictive. Nevertheless I'm back now trying to balance things a bit better, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment