23.5.13

Oscar de la Renta Resort 2014

I'm not a girly girl, never have been and to be honest it took me a while to stop fighting that thing called dress and accept it(I am still fighting skirts thought). Now I've got quite a collection in my closet. So when I think about feminine clothes and high fashion I see edgy, interesting looks rather than a simple flower dresses. But when it comes to Oscar de la Renta, I can't even explain why, but I am strangely drawn to his designs every single time. His clothes are the synonym of feminine, class, elegance and style. There is no denying that wearing Oscar makes you feel special and isn't that what we strive for ladies? 
Therefore once again I have an honor to present you Oscar de la Renta Resort 2014 Collection.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment