10.5.13

Chanel Resort 2014

After the premiere of his highly anticipated short film "Once Upon a Time" Karl Lagerfeld present new Chanel Resort Collection in Singapore. Collection - mostly black and white affair - is simple, chic and ready to wear anywhere in the world in hot weather. I can honestly say that I love almost every single piece of it, and no wonder that he chose Singapore, where mix of different influences coexist together. Here are my favorite pieces - I know so many, but I just couldn't decide. Enjoy.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment