22.4.13

GAP - yay or nay?

OK, so GAP has a new creative director since October 2012 - Rebekka Bay, and new designs under her guidance won't land into stores until Spring 2014, but we have a little preview for now. To be honest since we have GAP in Warsaw I was a frequent visitor, but never bought anything more than a pair of knickers. The collection just didn't add up. I was always looking for a sleek, a bit sophisticated basics at GAP and I was disappointed every single time, anyway until now. This lookbook presents everything that I thought GAP represented (since my first visit to USA in 2006, and oh yeah, I remember the big poster with John Mayer in their store in NY) so hopefully we will see some of it in our Warsaw store (fingers crossed especially for the black-beige-pink coat!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment