17.2.13

Zara lookbook

Zara is one of those high street stores that I always look into while shopping (to be totally honest it is the second stop right after Topshop - what can I say, I'm a weak person), so when I saw the new lookbook I was almost as excited as when I found out that my favorite white t-shirt stained with red wine is perfectly fine after bleaching, I new that tomorrow I gonna head there and see whether the new collection looks as good in real life as it does on those photos below. Minimalism  masculine, monochrome, oversize - something that I deeply, and truly love.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment