24.1.13

Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture

Sometimes all the girl needs is just to feel pretty again. And what better way to achieve that than to wear a beautiful dress? Here's where Elie Saab makes an entrance.  My younger sister always thought I was referring to a woman when I showed her designs or mentioned the designer, but she couldn't be more wrong. He is a man, man that understands the necessity of feeling fabulous almost as good as Oscar de La Renta, but hey, Mr de la Renta has been on a scene much longer, so my 'almost' is justified. His new couture collections is not shocking or striking, but just as it should be - simple and classy, making all the women in the world long for one of these dresses and yes, once again I'm with the mob.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




No comments:

Post a Comment