12.12.11

Is it you December? Please come in...

How long can you wait for the Internet connection at your new apartment? Let me tell you - VERY LONG. Imagine your first agreement was annulled,  next one was overlooked by the system so the best thing to do (according to someone at the customer service), is to annulled the second agreement and sign the third one. You think to yourself 'hey, that has to be it' - can't be more wrong. Technician, who suppose to synchronize your modem with the network sets the date, but he doesn't show up. So a week later (and a zillion phone calls to the fucking customer service) technician arrives, but guess what? Connection is slower than what you ordered. But don't worry, you're almost there. It's 20.45, technician (looking like Gollum btw) states that it should be working, and hey, it does. So after a month and 3 days, here I am. Not only me,  December is ahead of me, so I need to catch up. Pre-fall 2012 in three words: not really impressed. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not a huge India fan (so dissapointed with Chanel), or just the fact that some designers are doing the same thing all over again, and it's almost like I've seen it all. The only sneak peek worth mentioning in my opinion is Jason Wu. True - the same thing every year, but with a new vibe. I'm loving metallic blue, 40's inspired dresses, and those heels are to die for! It already seems like the longest post I've ever written, so let's just leave you with the preview.


All images via style.com


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment