17.6.11

Resort 2012 part 2

It's time for the second chapter of my Resort trilogy. There's something in this year collections that makes it hard for me to decide, which outfits are the best. Nevertheless I tried to step up to the challenge! Oh yeah, it was heroic!

Czas na rozdział drugi mojej resortowej trylogii. W tegorocznych kolekcjach jest coś niesamowitego (są tak świetne, duh!), co nie pozwalało mi wybrać najlepszych strojów. Jednakże starałam się sprostać wyzwaniu! Och tak, to było niezwykle bohaterskie starcie.

All images via style.com


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Lanvin - love the concept of the photoshoot, clothes look amazing in it. And I want that ladybird necklace.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. The Row - the twins are bringing it one more time, I salute you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3. Marc Jacobs - prints are awesome, but Marc, what whit the flats? c'mon! and yeah, I've just seen Elle Fanning wearing the last dress!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. Louis Vuitton - if you can't smell it, I tell you - it's almost like Sofia Coppola designed it herself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5. Balenciaga - this hats are the coolest thing ever! who needs to see anything when you can wear them!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. Givenchy - My personal favourite from the second chapter. This prints are sick, especially on the shoes in the middle! Oh please, send me a sample!

End of chapter 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment