27.6.11

Fall ads

I decided to spare some time and get a closer look at fall ad campaigns. Some of them are funny, some are questionable and others just weird, but hey, this is fashion, so get over it. After Resort collections fall ads are the most exciting thing now, so let me introduce you to some of them.

Jesienne kampanie reklamowe są prezentowane w błyskawicznym tempie. Niektóre z nich są zabawne, inne zastanawiają, a co po niektóre są po prostu dziwne, ale to moda, więc czego innego można się spodziewać? Po kolekcjach resortowych przyszedł więc czas na zapoznanie się z najciekawszymi propozycjami.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Prada - no one is dedicated to the new as much as Prada is, so young models are bringing it all the way!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Christain Louboutin - I love this campaign, is kinda fireless, and it just made me smile, that's enough for me.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mulberry - Tim Walker did a great job here, the images are cute but at the same time chic!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Miu Miu - Hailee Steinfeld is 15, and even dressed in Miu Miu, she still looks 15, and that dress is evidently made for a grown up. I feel she would be more suitable for H&M campaign or something similar.  Sorry.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marc Jacobs - and it's my personal favourite! I have a soft spot when it comes to Helena Bonham - Carter. She's sick of Marc Jacobs and I think I might have been infected to!

No comments:

Post a Comment