14.2.11

NYFW is on.

Tydzień mody w Nowym  Jorku już trwa, nienapisanie niczego na ten temat byłoby więc z mojej strony wręcz nieuprzejme. Skoro jesteśmy już prawie w połowie, przedstawię kilka moich ulubionych kolekcji do tej pory, z jakże nieskazitelnym komentarzem:

New York Fashion Week is so on, that it would be simply impolite not to write something about it. And as we are almost halfway through, here are some of my favourite collections so far, along with my immaculate insight:


all images via style.com


Alexander Wang
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Something that would definitely allow me to become a spinster someday, but, hey... You're worth it!


Derek Lam
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 My mum would love me to wear this, according to her ("leave something to discover") and yes, mummy, 
I AM a good girl!


Jason Wu
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Something that every guy would love to see their girl wearing - that lace top is a number 1 and, seriously, can't blame you.  I would kill every single woman wearing this! I'm not jealous, it's just that I want it! Well, not really... I NEED it!


Rag & Bone
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 It's like Superman on drugs, only with boobs - love it!!


First, a small introduction, if I may...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 
 
Jill Stuart
Image Hosted by <i>ImageShack.us
  Let me introduce the foxy lady! Here we are in the magical forest, land of Bambi... No, please don't cry, it has a happy ending after all... 
 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 ...maybe not.
 
 
Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment