20.2.11

NYFW encore.

Uczciwie przyznaję, że niecierpliwiej wyczekiwałam drugiej części NYFW niż pierwszej. Momentami nawet oglądanie Jona Hamma sprawiało mi trudności, jako że jestem w trakcie trzeciego sezonu "Mad Men". Wiem, że serial jest niesamowity i zabrałam się za to dość późno, ale problem w tym, że nie mogłam pojąć, jakim cudem przedstawienie pracy w agencji reklamowej z lat 60. może być ciekawe. A jednak, teraz nocami śni mi się tylko jedno imię - Don Draper. Wracając więc do Nowego Jorku, oto kolejna porcja moich ulubionych kolekcji i głębokich przemyśleń na ich temat.

I can honestly say that the second part of NYFW was much more anticipated by me. I even found it difficult to concentrate on Jon Hamm, as I am watching the third season of Mad Men. I know, it's amazing, but I just couldn't imagine how such a series, portraying an advertising agency in the 60' can be even remotely interesting. Well, here I am now, dreaming about Donald Draper. So, going back to New York, here's another portion of my thoughts on the pieces I loved:


All images via style.com


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marc By Marc Jacobs - definitely ready to wear. I am ready to put that jumpsuit on, Master Jacobs! Did not forget the deer, or is it Bambi again? I'm confused.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Row - unleash the beast, I mean, the REAL beast. As if that wasn't enough - it's like modern vampires are really here! - told you, sis, they DO exist! 
(Editor's note: Okay, I have to admit, they really look as if one glimmer of light would turn them into a pile of grey, dusty stuff. Still doesn't mean the third season of 'True Blood' was worth watching.)
Standing ovation for the models, for walking with those raccoons on their heads - brilliant.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Rodarte -  I do think I am their third sister and they should adopt me, or at least send some pieces from their latest collections. So... How's it gonna be?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marc Jacobs - polka dots and yeah, folks, these ARE the droids you're looking for. I mean, how come he can do something like this? The answer is plain simple - ALIEN. Please, please, send me to your planet!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Proenza Schouler -  I mean, velvet is trying to get through for some time now, and honestly, I don't mind at all. What's more, take a look at those tetris prints. How cool is that?! BRAVO.


I officially (I know they already did it) announce NYFW to be over.

Soundtrack  - Daft Punk: Tron Legacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment