22.2.11

And the Oscar goes to...

Do Oskarów zostało bardzo mało czasu i jak zwykle, nie mogę się doczekać kreacji, bo, naprawdę, z wielkim zniecierpliwieniem czekam na suknie i stylizacje. Proszę bez osądów, to przecież jedyna taka noc w roku! Niestety przez pewien czas nie będę miała dostępu do internetu, więc mimo tego, że wolałabym opublikować posta tuż przed ceremonią, muszę zrobić to teraz... Tak więc oto moja lista życzeń i najbardziej wyczekiwany aspekt gali - co założy Anne Hathaway?

So little time till the Oscars and I just can't wait to see those beautiful gowns... Yeah, like I'm waiting for that. No, I AM waiting for that, seriously. Come on, don't judge me, after all it's just once a year. Unfortunately, I won't have Internet access for some time, so as much as I would like to post it just before the ceremony, I simply can't. So here is my wish list for gowns and the most anticipated aspect of the ceremony - what Anne Hathaway will be wearing?

images via style.com


Gowns I would die to see:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alexander McQueen- my number one, those are masterpieces. I know it's kinda intimidating and difficult to pull off, but c'mon! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Givenchy - I would love to see piece from couture collection, but let me ask you: Who is worthy?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Jean Paul Gaultier - Now that blue-red-white piece would be perfect for Anne Hathaway. Hell yeah, she's a host, so it's allowed!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dior - do you know who instantly came to my mind  when I saw those dresses? Helena Bonham Carter. I mean, she's got her own unique/messy/untidy/I-just-woke-up style but I love her for that. And she would wear the dress, not the other way around.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Marchesa - because Marchesa just has to happen!


Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now entering the safe zone: 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us<i>
Jason Wu - you wanna go safe, but pretend you're kinda edgy? Say hello to Master Wu.  

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Valentino - that just screams 'Nicole Kidman' to me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Atelier Versace- and that just says 'Penelope Cruz'... don't ask me why, it just does.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oscar de la Renta - well, I actually love this safe zone  - it works on the right person, I just know that after seeing Julianne Moore in that blue velvet dress at the BAFTAs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Stephane Rolland - I want someone to wear the middle gown. Do I make myself clear?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Elie Saab - as safe as you can go, sweetie... 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 I know, I know, but it’s a completely over-the-top ball gown that just should/needs to happen. 


See you after the Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment